Ayyampettai Aadisesha iyer
1.Velan varuvanadi , Vadi velan Varuvanadi,
Valli mel moham kondu vedanai varuvaradi
2.Manodi vanda danal nana odi vanden endru,
Vanongum thinayil manmathanai Malayida vadi
3.Managi manadu arindu engum todarnthu alaindu,
Vengai maram aagi ongi valarndhwandi.
4.Panadaramana shivan kondadiye amudham,
Undodi endru aadi mandradi nindravan di.
5.Tenum thinai maavum undu , thangadha vikkal kondu,
Kunum nimirndhu kondu Kavi uduthavandi
6.Vanjiyarin kai pidithu kula karayil kenji karai yeri,
Konjum mozhi nangayudan in chol purindavandi
7.Annan arulai kura penni manakka vendru,
Yenni thuditha thiru Kannan kondaduvandi.
8.Yanai maruthi thinai kkanil viratta,
Mada maanai magizhchi yodu marobudu anaithavandi.
9.Nambiyavar thudikka Naradar anandikka,
1. God with Vel will come, Vadi Velan will come,
Being in love with Valli, he will come as a hunter.
2. Saying that I came running because the deer ran,
Come to garland that cupid in the field of Thinai.
3. Having understood your mind by becoming a deer,
Wandering behind you wherever you go,
He became a Vengai tree and grew very tall.
4. Being told greatly by Shiva, who became a beggar,
He asked you whether nectar is there,
And he stood begging you there.
5. After eating honey and Thinai, getting unstoppable hiccups,
Standing straight without the hunch back,
He is the one who sang poems to you.
6. After begging he came to the shore after
Catching the ladies hand, and talked,
Sweet words with the damsel with the sweet lisp.
7. He got the grace of his brother to marry a Kurava girl,
But worried a lot and he is the one appreciated by
8. When the deer like girl was chased by an elephant,
He is the one who embraced her tightly o his chest.
9. With those who believed in him becoming nervous,
With Sage Narada becoming extremely happy,
With the vary dear Peacock dancing,
He is the one before whom I bowed.